REFUNDS & RETURNS
- If the mixer has not left the warehouse at the time of cancellation all monies paid will be refunded. This policy will be strictly adhered to.
- As the mixers are tested before they leave the warehouse there will be no refund ( excluding a manufacturer fault) once the mixer has been picked up or dispatched by customers own courier service
- 12 months warranty on manufacturing faults from the date of purchase. All mixers that have manufacturing faults can be returned at customers expense.
- The determination of the fault will be made by SMAUS ( Soroto Mixers Australia) or an authorised representative of our company.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If the refund applies to a manufacturers fault, Soroto Mixers Australia reserves the right to deduct a percentage based on a fair presumption of use which factors in time in the possession of the buyer, and time taken to declare a fault.
If there is proven to be nothing wrong with the item after it has been tested by Soroto Mixers Australia the customer will be notified and a service charge may be applicable depending on the circumstances.